Monday, May 9, 2011

Captain Silver



System: Sega Master System



Cheats Used: None



I like pirates, so considering the fact that there aren’t many pirate-themed games, the ones there are should be fun, right? Not in this case. The game is simple enough. You walk to the right killing enemies with your sword to get letters that spell out “captain silver”. As far as I could tell, nothing happens when you collect all the letters, they just disappear and you have to collect them again from the next group of enemies. This in itself wouldn’t make the game bad (although it does seem rather pointless), but the game is way harder than it needs to be due to you dieing after only one hit. I couldn’t even make it past the first level because of this, so I have no idea whether the rest of the game would have been any better. My advice? Give this one a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment