Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi all! After five solid days and a total of about 25 hours, I'm just about finished with Pokemon Black. I've got all the gym badges and I've captured all the legendaries it's possible to capture at this point, including Victini.All that's left is to level up my team some more before taking on the elite four and N. That's gonna take awhile, so I'll work on it a little at a time and I'll start posting here again.

I can tell you that if you like Pokemon at all, you have to play this one because it's the best game of the series so far. They've added a number of great features (like TMs being infinite use now and your pokemon no longer losing HP from poisoning outside of battle) that make the game much more enjoyable. The new pokemon are awesome and the fact that they level up quicker in this game makes grinding less of a hassle. Also, if I ever manage to finish the main story, there's a ton of stuff to do afterwards, which is nice. It's easy to see why Famitsu gave this game a perfect score (something they rarely do) and I recommend it very highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment