Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wayne's World


System: Sega Genesis

Cheats Used: Infinite Health

I’m a big fan of Wayne’s World. The movie is one of my all time favorites. So imagine my disappointment when I discovered that the game is a horrible, worthless piece of crap. Seriously, this is one of the worst games I’ve ever played. I would have turned it off except I hit the final boss just as I decided to quit.

First, you start off with five hit points and you can refill them as you go through the levels, but that doesn’t help when almost every hazard is almost impossible to avoid. Second, the level design is confusing and it’s easy to get lost and wind up back where you were a few minutes ago. Third, the between-level bits with Wayne and Garth are lame and not even the slightest bit funny. Fourth, hearing Wayne say “Not!” every time he gets hit gets very annoying very fast because you get hit a lot. Fifth, the levels are all very bland and there’s little to no variety between them. In short, this game is an absolute train wreck and should be avoided at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment