Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Newest Purchase

Hey guys! I just got a great deal on the Mattell Intellivision (thanks, Ebay!). The one I got came with the system (and all the needed hookups), the Intellivoice module and eight games all with instruction manuals and controller overlays, plus the instruction manual for the system and a few other goodies. I got all this for $50! Yay! I fell head over heels for the Intellivision after playing Intellivision Lives on the PS2. The problem with that compilation, though, is that they just couldn't manage to duplicate the Intellivision controller on the PS2 controller, making many of the games difficult to play. So, now that I have an original system coming, I can review some of the games for it along with all the other systems I've been doing. I hope you'll look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment